Thursday, June 19, 2008

I woke up this morning at 5, and the first thing that came to my mind was "I think I might have time to sneak in a couple of chapters before my bro wakes up!" Then, I became aware of a throbbing pain in my left forearm, and it just wouldn't go. So I folded my arm behind my back and slept on it.

And now it's stopped hurting.
I swear, I could be a doctor.

On my way to work, I saw 2 police officers writing parking tickets. They had their motorbikes beside them, and they were half a block from the police station. And I couldn't help but to picture these 2 guys riding their bikes one block, getting off, and start inspecting the cars. What were they afraid of? That they wouldn't look cool going on foot and walk half a block to write a parking ticket? And who the hell is dumb enough to park illegally right beside a bloody police station!?

No comments: